Join Us March 4-5, 2022, in Las Vegas
Redefining Your Surgical Standard of Care
The 2022 Veterinary Laser Surgery Symposium of the American Laser Study Club (ALSC) will take place in Las Vegas, NV on March 4-5, 2022 (immediately preceding the Western Veterinary Conference – WVC). This is the one and only gathering for veterinarians with a focus on laser surgery, it will also include a hands-on laser surgery lab. This is a great place to meet colleagues, network, and learn from renowned veterinary surgeons and dermatologists. Attendees will learn about surgical laser applications, techniques, technologies, laser science, and safety education.
Hands-On Laser Surgery Lab
A soft-tissue laser surgery hands-on wet lab will be available during the Symposium at no additional cost to attendees. This is a great opportunity for clinicians to try out soft-tissue surgical lasers firsthand and simulate the variety of soft tissue procedures on tissue samples (including pig head/jaws). This is intended for both new and advanced laser surgeons.
Earn Continuing Education Credits
Up To 15 CE Hours AVMA RACE CE Credits – Pending approval by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards.
NOT AN ALSC MEMBER? JOIN TODAY!
Registration discounts are available for ALSC members.
- Ray Arza, DVM – “New Concepts and Innovations in CO2 laser surgery”
- Noel Berger, DVM, MS – “Chirurgie La Ser Du Bouledogue Francais (French Bulldog Surgery)”
- Lorraine Corriveau, DVM, Dipl. ABVP – “CO2 Laser, Its Uses in General Practice, Its Benefits to Patients, and Its Overall Value for the Veterinary Practice”
- David Duclos, DVM, Dipl. ACVD – “Use of the CO2 Laser to Treat Papilloma Virus Lesions in Dogs and Cats”
- John Godbold Jr, DVM – “The Evolution of Laser Surgery to Your Standard of Care”
- Jakub Kaczmarek, DVM, DECVS – “CO2 Laser World – Clean, Fast and Safe Cuts”
- Ziemowit Kudła, DVM; and Anna Nikolajdu-Kudła, DVM – “Thoracic surgery with an Aesculight CO2 laser”
- Boaz Man, DVM – “Learn to Savor the Flavor of CO2 Laser”
- C. Kumar N. Patel, PhD, MS, Inventor of CO2 Laser – “The Discovery of the CO2 Laser”
- Peter Vitruk, PhD, MInstP, CPhys – “How Deep Do Lasers Cut and Coagulate?”
- Christopher J. Winkler, DVM, VMLSO, FALSC, FALSMS – “Your CO2 Laser and You”
- PLUS Hands-On Laser Surgery Wet Lab
The program was very well organized with incredible speakers. This is one of the best seminars I’ve attended.
I’ve enjoyed it a lot. I’ve learned a lot about the physics of how a laser actually works… Some very good interactions with some very experienced faculty. It was very valuable for me.
There was a good range of presenters. I liked the fact that they were from different places around the world… A real practical variety to draw on people’s experiences. I thought it was excellent.
I look forward to implementing what I learned here. Please continue your excellent efforts to spread the word about the ALSC and its RACE approval. I look forward to seeing even more vets next year. It was a great pleasure joining you all again, seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Congratulations!
*Information, terms, and conditions in this communication are subject to change without prior notice. Refunds will incur a 20% processing fee. No refunds after February 25, 2022. Registration ends on March 2, 2022.