With an ALSC membership, you will receive assistance learning laser-tissue interaction science necessary to advance your medical laser skills and knowledge. Don’t waste your money elsewhere!
This is an overview of the benefits of being an American Laser Study Club (ALSC) member. Some of the key benefits include:
- Discounted video proceedings from ALSC symposia.
- Complimentary access to the Journal of the American Laser Study Club.
- Discounted rates in attending ALSC’s courses, webinars, and symposia.
- Exclusive discounts on the Laser Institute of America’s laser safety training resources.
- Exclusive discount for veterinarians on the “Atlas of CO2 Laser Surgery Procedures” by John C. Godbold, Jr., DVM.
- Get help learning the basics of laser physics and laser-tissue interaction foundations customized for clinicians.
- Gain advanced laser skills and techniques taught by leading professionals.
- NEW for 2020 – Introductory discounted rate for Certification Exams with American Medical Laser College and Board (Dipl. AMLCB)
- NEW for 2020 – Discounted rate on Dr. Richard Baxter’s “Tongue-Tied Academy Online Comprehensive Course”
- NEW for 2020 – Discounted rate on Dr. Chelsea Pinto’s Baby Breathe Courses in 2020.
- NEW for 2020 – Access to the webinar “The New Normal: Practicing in the Time of An Ongoing Healthcare Crisis”
The incredibly insightful and educational keynote presentations from past American Laser Study Club (ALSC) Symposia are available for purchase on the ALSC website with steep discounts for ALSC members. These high definition presentation videos are based on a variety of topics including tongue- and lip-tie releases (frenectomy), laser surgery, and laser-tissue interaction education. Many video packages also offer CE-credits.
The journal is free for American Laser Study Club (ALSC) members and also available for the general public to purchase online. The journal is published annually and is intended for physicians, dentists, and veterinarians interested in the latest advancements in laser surgery.
- Courses – Laser Surgery and Safety Basic Knowledge Certification Curriculum for this Course has been developed by the American Laser Study Club (ALSC). The ALSC’s curriculum overcomes the known limitations of many laser dentistry courses and includes the detailed physics of soft tissue ablation and coagulation with laser and hot tip (non-laser) devices. Laser hands-on wet lab on tissue samples will include laser safety instructions and laser technique demonstrations.
- Webinars – more coming soon.
- Symposia – Come and join laser surgeons at the next American Laser Study Club Symposium. This unique symposium showcases laser surgery techniques, case studies, and panel discussions.
ALSC endorses ONLINE Laser Safety CERTIFICATION from the Highest Medical Laser Safety Authority, the Laser Institute of America
ALSC Member Discounts on LIA Content :
- LIA’s Online CO2 Medical Laser Safety Training – $45 OFF*
- LIA’s Online Physician’s Laser Safety Training – $74 OFF*
- LIA’s ANSI Z136.3 – Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care – $60 OFF*
WHY LIA LASER SAFETY CERTIFY? LIA originally developed and now regularly updates the LASER SAFETY regulations!
CO2 Medical Laser Safety Training – Normally costing $95, the ALSC’s special discounted price is $50. As the use of CO2 lasers continues to expand in routine clinical applications and in many surgical specialties, the demand for medical staff trained in the safe use of these lasers will also continue to grow. LIA’s CO2 Medical Laser Safety Training online course provides a solid foundation in the safe use of lasers speciﬁcally in clinical and surgical applications.
Physician’s Laser Safety Training – Normally costing $149, the ALSC’s special discounted price for the course is $75. LIA has assessed the special set of concerns regarding laser safety for physicians in a medical facility, especially a surgical environment. In less than two hours – accessed entirely online from your home or ofﬁce – you will gain valuable knowledge and understanding of the basics of laser safety in a surgical environment, legal requirements, who regulates lasers, safe operating use, and safety controls.
Special Price for ANSI Z136.3 – Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care
In partnership with Laser Institute of America (LIA), for a limited time, American Laser Study Club members can purchase the “ANSI Z136.3-2018, American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care” at the discounted price of $99*. That is $60 off of the retail price.
Already an ALSC Member? Click here to get the promo codes.
5. Exclusive discount for veterinarians on the “Atlas of CO2 Laser Surgery Procedures” by John C. Godbold, Jr., DVM.
The American Laser Study Club (ALSC) is now offering its members a discounted price on the “Atlas of CO2 Laser Surgery Procedures” created by ALSC honorary member and recipient of the 2019 Kumar Patel Prize in Laser Surgery, John C. Godbold, Jr., DVM.
Regularly $90; ALSC members pay only $60.* To Order Your Copy, Call Us at 888-206-2710.
As a clinician who utilizes a laser – would you like to incorporate more laser surgeries into your practice? The Atlas of CO2 Laser Surgery Procedures include step-by-step slideshows and videos, helping laser surgeons better utilize their lasers, perform more laser surgeries, and in effect increase their revenues from laser surgery. The atlas also includes information about laser safety, CO2 laser-tissue interaction, and most efficient surgery techniques.
6. Get help learning the basics of laser physics and laser-tissue interaction foundations customized for clinicians.
It is the ALSC’s mission to fill the void in current Laser Surgery and Laser Dentistry education (i.e., the physics of laser-tissue interaction, such as absorption, scattering, ablation, coagulation and hemostasis, soft and hard tissue ablation, laser safety, etc.) and help Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians, and Practice Staff Members to excel at the efficient and safe application of laser energy in everyday practice.
Gain a basic understanding of the building blocks of a medical laser for a wide variety of applications including soft and hard tissue surgery as well as therapeutic uses.
The ALSC has designed its Surgical Laser educational curriculum based on peer-reviewed literature with its foundation in laser-tissue interaction and laser surgery. This curriculum was created by Dr. Peter Vitruk, ALSC founder, and is dedicated to the detailed physics of soft-tissue ablation and coagulation with lasers and hot tip (non-laser) devices.
We are pleased to announce that the American Laser Study Club (ALSC) members can now get $250 off** of Dr. Richard Baxter’s Tongue-Tied Academy Online Course.
Dr. Baxter, the author of the best selling book “Tongue-Tied,” recently launched his highly anticipated Tongue-Tied Academy online course. This course helps clinicians identify and treat oral restrictions with confidence. This one-of-a-kind course includes over 20 hours of professionally produced videos, over 60 case studies, virtual shadowing with Dr. Baxter, and ready-to-use business resources for your practice.
Already an ALSC Member? Click here to get the promo codes.
Did you miss the “The New Normal” webinar with the Breathe Institute’s Leyli Norouz-Knutsen, Chad Knutsen, and Sarah Hornsby? This webinar recording is available to all ALSC members.
This webinar discusses:
- Adapting, Retooling, Reshaping your practice post-healthcare-crisis to be more digitally enabled and to free up your time and resources.
- Information on video consultations, pre-screening, and pre-surgical myofunctional therapy sessions utilizing telemedicine and Zoom online tools.
- Tips on how to streamline all your office systems to limit office exposure and make each visit count.
Already an ALSC Member? Click here to access this webinar.
*Offer expires 12/31/2020. The quoted price does not include taxes.
**This offer expires on December 31, 2020. This coupon only works for the full, non-Lite, version of the course.