With an ALSC membership, you will receive assistance learning laser-tissue interaction science necessary to advance your medical laser skills and knowledge. Don’t waste your money elsewhere!
Benefits of being a member of the ALSC include:
- Discounted video proceedings from ALSC symposia.
- Complimentary access to the Journal of the American Laser Study Club.
- Discounted rates in attending ALSC’s courses, webinars, and symposia.
- Exclusive discounts on the Laser Institute of America’s laser safety training resources.
- Exclusive discount for veterinarians on the “Atlas of CO2 Laser Surgery Procedures” by John C. Godbold, Jr., DVM.
- Get help learning the basics of laser physics and laser-tissue interaction foundations customized for clinicians.
- Gain advanced laser skills and techniques taught by leading professionals.
- Introductory discounted rate for Certification Exams with American Medical Laser College and Board (Dipl. AMLCB)
- Discounted rate on Dr. Richard Baxter’s “Tongue-Tied Academy Online Comprehensive Course”
- Discounted rate on upcoming Dr. Chelsea Pinto’s Baby Breathe Courses.
- Access to the webinar “The New Normal: Practicing in the Time of An Ongoing Healthcare Crisis”
Want to Become a Member?
- Prerequisite: Applicants must be a doctor (dentist, physician, or a veterinarian), or scientist, or researcher; a practice staff member (non-doctors); a student; or a medical/dental industry professional. Some exceptions may apply, contact us.
- Membership Dues: Membership is $100 per year for doctors, scientists, and researchers; $75 per year for auxiliary staff / non-doctors; $50 per year for students; and $200 per year for industry professionals.
Access the members only areas of the website to view exclusive content and LIA discounts.
Have Any Questions?
Get in touch with the ALSC and we will respond as soon as possible.