With an ALSC membership, you will get the assistance learning laser-tissue interaction science necessary to advance your medical laser skills and knowledge, and to succeed at laser science written exam during ABLS certification process. Don’t waste your money elsewhere!
Benefits of being a member of the ALSC include:
- Complimentary access to ALSC’s newsletter and journal. – coming soon
- Discounted rates in attending ALSC’s courses, webinars, and meetings. – coming soon
- Discounted rate on the Applications Package for examinations at American Board of Laser Surgery.
- Get help learning laser physics and laser tissue interaction.
- Gain advanced laser skills and techniques taught by leading professionals.
Want to Become a Member?
- Applicants must be a doctor (dentist, physician or a veterinarian), or scientist, or researcher; a practice staff member (non-doctors); a student; or a medical/dental industry professional. Some exceptions may apply, contact us.
- Applicants must pass an online quiz on laser tissue interaction. click here to take the quiz and apply for membership
- Membership is FREE for the 2017 calendar year. As an introductory offer the membership fee will be waived for the remainder of the 2017 calendar year. After which membership is $100 per year for doctors, scientists and researchers; $75 per year for auxiliary staff / non-doctors; $50 per year for students; and $200 per year for industry professionals.
Have Any Questions?
Get in touch with the ALSC and we will respond as soon as possible.