With an ALSC membership, you will receive assistance learning laser-tissue interaction science necessary to advance your medical laser skills and knowledge. Don’t waste your money elsewhere!
Benefits of being a member of the ALSC include:
- Discounted video proceedings from ALSC symposia.
- Complimentary access to the Journal of the American Laser Study Club.
- Discounted rates in attending ALSC’s courses, webinars, and symposia.
- Exclusive discounts on the Laser Institute of America’s laser safety training resources.
- Exclusive discount for veterinarians on the “Atlas of CO2 Laser Surgery Procedures” by John C. Godbold, Jr., DVM.
- Get help learning the basics of laser physics and laser-tissue interaction foundations customized for clinicians.
- Gain advanced laser skills and techniques taught by leading professionals.
- NEW for 2020 – Introductory discounted rate for Certification Exams with American Medical Laser College and Board (Dipl. AMLCB)
- NEW for 2020 – Discounted rate on Dr. Richard Baxter’s “Tongue-Tied Academy Online Comprehensive Course”
- NEW for 2020 – Discounted rate on Dr. Chelsea Pinto’s Baby Breathe Courses in 2020.
- NEW for 2020 – Access to the webinar “The New Normal: Practicing in the Time of An Ongoing Healthcare Crisis”
Want to Become a Member?
- Applicants must be a doctor (dentist, physician or a veterinarian), or scientist, or researcher; a practice staff member (non-doctors); a student; or a medical/dental industry professional. Some exceptions may apply, contact us.
- Applicants must take our online quiz on laser-tissue interaction. click here to take the quiz and apply for membership
- Membership Dues Membership is $100 per year for doctors, scientists and researchers; $75 per year for auxiliary staff / non-doctors; $50 per year for students; and $200 per year for industry professionals.
Have Any Questions?
Get in touch with the ALSC and we will respond as soon as possible.