With an ALSC membership, you will get the assistance learning laser-tissue interaction science necessary to advance your medical laser skills and knowledge. Don’t waste your money elsewhere!
Benefits of being a member of the ALSC include:
- Discounted video proceedings from ALSC symposia.
- Complimentary access to the ALSC’s journal.
- Discounted rates in attending ALSC’s courses, webinars, and symposia.
- Exclusive discounts on Laser Institute of America educational content, including “ANSI Z136.3 (2011) – Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care“, “Online CO2 Medical Laser Safety Training” and “Online Physician’s Laser Safety Training.”
- Get help learning laser physics and laser tissue interaction.
- Gain advanced laser skills and techniques taught by leading professionals.
Want to Become a Member?
- Applicants must be a doctor (dentist, physician or a veterinarian), or scientist, or researcher; a practice staff member (non-doctors); a student; or a medical/dental industry professional. Some exceptions may apply, contact us.
- Applicants must take our online quiz on laser tissue interaction. click here to take the quiz and apply for membership
- Membership Dues Membership is $100 per year for doctors, scientists and researchers; $75 per year for auxiliary staff / non-doctors; $50 per year for students; and $200 per year for industry professionals.
Have Any Questions?
Get in touch with the ALSC and we will respond as soon as possible.