Pediatrics Airway Orthodontics Mini-Residency: Module 4
This course will be held October 26 - October 27 in Concord, Canada
Sat. Oct. 26, 2019. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Sun. Oct. 27, 2019. 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- The dynamics of the tongue: Understanding a complex organ
- Breathing and swallowing: two functions affected by the dynamics of the tongue
- The early interception to improve oral functions and re-patterning the craniofacial growth and development
- Oral habits: managing the habit is the priority
- Dentists and Orofacial Myologyst / Myofunctional Therapists) working together (Hands-on for Dentists and Staff)
Dentists will receive 12 CE hours per module certified by the Academy of General Dentistry