Pediatrics Airway Orthodontics Mini-Residency: Module 3
This course will be held September 14 - September 15 in Concord, Canada
Sat. Sept. 14, 2019. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Sun. Sept. 15, 2019. 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- The four points of airway obstruction associated with sleep and breathing disorders
- Palatal expansion respecting the tongue: The GR Palatal Expander
- Maxillary protraction using intra-oral forces: The GR maxillary protruder
- Temporo-mandibular disorders and sleep and breathing disorders in adolescents
- Orofacial Myology / Myofunctional Therapy (Hands-on for Dentists and Staff)
Dentists will receive 12 CE hours per module certified by the Academy of General Dentistry