Pediatrics Airway Orthodontics Mini-Residency: Module 2
This course will be held June 8 - June 9 in Concord, Canada
Sat. June 8, 2019. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Sun. June 9, 2019. 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Screening Sleep and Breathing Disorders in Children
- Using the Myobrace System to improve oral functions
- The Arch Light Force (ALF) appliance to improve craniofacial growth and development
- Combining the PDTs, the ALF and the Myobrace to get better results
- The Bend Wire System (BWS) & the ALF: When to use them (Hands-on for Dentists)
- Orofacial Myology Practice (aka: Myofunctional Therapy) (Hands-on for Staff)
Dentists will receive 12 CE hours per module certified by the Academy of General Dentistry