Pediatrics Airway Orthodontics Mini-Residency: Module 1
This course will be held May 4 - May 5 in Concord, Canada
Sat. May 4, 2019. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Sun. May 5, 2019. 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Demystifying craniofacial growth and development: A new perspective in six dimensions
- The physiopathology of breathing
- Understanding Sleep and Breathing Disorders in Children
- Nasal breathing vs. Mouth breathing: living with the consequences
- Selective grinding to reduce interferences in primary dentition
- The Planas’ Direct Tracks (PDTs): Guiding the position of the mandible with a fixed technique for primary dentition. (Hands-on for Dentists)
- Orofacial Myology (aka: Myofunctional Therapy) starting with Nasal Breathing (Hands-on for Staff)
Dentists will receive 12 CE hours per module certified by the Academy of General Dentistry