- This event has passed.
Functional Approach to Frenuloplasty
This course was held November 16, 2018 - November 17, 2018 in Napa, CA
Join us for a day of lecture and surgical observation, including a comprehensive overview of our protocol and procedures. Topics include:
- Tongue-tie diagnosis in children and adults
- Identifying compensations for tongue tie
- Pre/post-op myofunctional therapy exercises
- When a patient is ready for the frenuloplasty
- Surgical techniques using scissors and sutures
- Hands on suturing workshop on synthetic tissue
- Identifying the endpoints of release
- Understanding the aftercare process
- What to look for during post-op appointments
The objective of this course is to improve the outcomes of tongue-tie release surgery through group discussion and demonstration. Live surgical demonstrations will be performed.