New webinar by Dr. James Thomas and Dr. Jill Ghormley is now available on-demand for all ALSC members
The webinar “How health:latch Embraced A Unique Professional Collaboration and Leveraged Meaningful Technology To Educate and Inspire Primary Care, Referring Professionals, and Patients” by James Thomas, DDS, MS; and Jill Ghormley, ND, originally from September 3, 2020, is now available for viewing online for American Laser Study Club (ALSC) members. ALSC members can click here to access it. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, we invite you to review our member benefits.
At the End of This Presentation Participants Will
- Have an appreciation for a unique collaboration between a Naturopathic Physician and a Pediatric Dentist
- Understand why while we specialize in seeing babies 0-3 months, we are slowly becoming known at the Triage clinic for tongue/ lip ties of all ages. We are starting to see older children and adults in the work we do
- See why a CO2 laser is a preferred tool for infant laser frenectomies
- Know unique ideas to leverage technology to drive your educational systems to open professional minds and change patient lives
- Understand why being part of the health:latch circle helps unite a message about oral restrictions and airway issues worldwide