American Laser Study Club Membership Benefits for 2020
With the ongoing COVID-19 healthcare crisis, the American Laser Study Club (ALSC) has shifted its efforts to online learning. The ALSC has added a few new member benefits to help its members to continue to pursue continuing education from home.
New benefits for being a member of the ALSC include:
- NEW – Discounted rate on Dr. Richard Baxter’s “Tongue-Tied Academy Online Comprehensive Course“
- NEW – Discounted rate on Dr. Chelsea Pinto’s Baby Breathe Courses in 2020. These Breathe Institute courses help practitioners diagnosed and treat tongue- and lip-ties in pediatric patients. A discount code will be made available for future courses.
- NEW – Access to the webinar “The New Normal: Practicing in the Time of An Ongoing Healthcare Crisis” webinar with the Breathe Institute’s Leyli Norouz-Knutsen, Chad Knutsen, and Sarah Hornsby, OMT.
Previously existing member benefits include:
- Discounted video proceedings from ALSC symposia.
- Complimentary access to the Journal of the American Laser Study Club.
- Discounted rates in attending ALSC’s courses, webinars, and symposia.
- Exclusive discounts on Laser Institute of America educational content, including “ANSI Z136.3 (2018) – Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care“, “Online CO2 Medical Laser Safety Training” and “Online Physician’s Laser Safety Training.”
- Exclusive discount for veterinarians on the “Atlas of CO2 Laser Surgery Procedures” by John C. Godbold, Jr., DVM.
- Get help learning laser physics and laser-tissue interaction.
- Gain advanced laser skills and techniques taught by leading professionals.
With an ALSC membership, you will receive assistance learning laser-tissue interaction science necessary to advance your medical laser skills and knowledge. Don’t waste your money elsewhere!
Interested in becoming an ALSC member? Apply Online
You will be in good company. See our list of honorary and current members.