Dr. Geoffrey Glogas Becomes Fellow of the American Laser Study Club
Congratulations to Geoffrey L. Glogas, DDS, FAGD, for achieving Fellow status at the American Laser Study Club (ALSC). The ALSC Fellow status indicates the achievement of basic knowledge in the foundations of laser surgery and laser safety principles through successful completion of ALSC and LIA (Laser Institute of America) courses and exams. Click here to learn more about the ALSC Fellow status and see all ALSC fellows.
Dr. Geoffrey Glogas is a graduate of the Indiana University School of Dentistry. He also earned both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Purdue at Indianapolis. He began his undergraduate work at Wabash College, which he attended for two years before transferring to Purdue’s Indianapolis campus for engineering.
Dr. Glogas was born in Dunkirk, IN, and graduated from Jay County High School. He was a 1987 Indiana High School State Wrestling Champion, an IHSAA Academic All-American, and a High School Wrestling All-American.
Dr. Glogas’s commitment to being an excellent dentist is exemplified by his membership in the following organizations and receipt of other awards and honors:
- Kois Center Graduate – Training in the latest advances in aesthetics, function, restorative, and implant dentistry
- Selected by his peers as a 2012 and 2013 Fort Wayne TOP DENTIST
- Isaac Knapp District Dental Society – President 2020-2021
- Isaac Knapp District Dental Society Secretary 2017, 2018
- Isaac Knapp District Dental Society President-Elect 2019
- Indiana Dental Association – Member of the Council on Dental Benefits (2010 – present)
- American Dental Association
- Fort Study Club (Fort Wayne’s component of the Seattle Study Club)
- Kois Study Club
- Academy of General Dentistry Fellow 2015
- IPFW Dental Assisting Advisory Board
- IPFW Dental Hygiene Advisory Board
- Indiana University chapter of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Dr. Glogas graduated with Distinction and 3rd in his class at Indiana University School of Dentistry.
You can learn more about Dr. Glogas on his website www.dentist-fortwayne.com.