Call for Abstracts: 2024 Breathe & Thrive Symposium
The American Laser Study Club (ALSC) is excited to announce the call for abstracts for the upcoming 2024 Breathe & Thrive Symposium. The symposium will take place from February 2-4, 2024, in sunny San Diego, California. This event is a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge in laser surgery and dentistry, Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTS), laser frenectomy/frenuloplasty techniques, sleep medicine, and more.
We are inviting all ALSC members, as well as non-member physicians, dentists, and other healthcare professionals, to submit abstracts. We are particularly interested in the following categories:
- Innovative and Groundbreaking Research In Laser Surgery and Dentistry
- Laser Frenectomy and Frenuloplasty
- Laser Dentistry
- Lasers in Sleep Medicine
- Laser Frenectomy Integration into Day-to-Day Operations
- Laser Frenectomy in Pediatrics and Pediatric Dentistry
- Laser Frenectomy for Nurse Practitioners and Holistic Care
- Speech Language Pathologist, Myofunctional Therapy, and Lactation Support for Laser Frenectomy
The symposium will feature lectures by past Kumar Patel Laser Surgery Prize recipients, distinguished laser practitioners, and renowned educators. It will also host presentations and participation by many outstanding educators in the fields related to the treatment of tethered oral tissues (TOTS) and sleep medicine.
This is a fantastic opportunity to share your cases, research, and clinical experiences with a broad audience of fellow clinicians focused on airway and tongue-tie. The deadline for abstract submission is Thursday, August 31, 2023.
Join us in San Diego for this enriching event. Let’s breathe, thrive, and advance our knowledge together!