Announcing the Distinguished Speaker Lineup for the 2024 Breathe and Thrive Symposium
The American Laser Study Club (ALSC) is thrilled to announce the lineup of 36 esteemed speakers for the 2024 Breathe and Thrive Symposium, taking place from February 2-4, 2024, in sunny San Diego, California. This year’s symposium promises to be an unparalleled platform for learning and networking, featuring multidisciplinary experts in Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTS), laser surgery, frenectomy/frenuloplasty techniques, and more.
Why Attend the 2024 Breathe and Thrive Symposium?
- Meet and learn from hundreds of attending fellow laser frenectomy providers and supporters, including DDSs, DMDs, MDs, DNPs, NDs, IBCLCs, OMTs, OTs, PTs, SLPs, et al.
- Engage with renowned educators and innovators.
- Participate in any of the 12 hands-on laser wet labs, with 96 seats available.
Confirmed 2024 Speakers Include:
- Soroush Zaghi, MD
- Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Dale Tylor, MD, MPH
- Raymond J Tseng, DDS, PhD
- Robert A. Strauss DDS, MD, FACS
- Nancy Calamusa, MA, CCC-SLP
- Piya Gandhi, DDS
- Chelsea Pinto, DDS
- Hal Stewart, DDS
- Martin A Kaplan, DMD
- Najmeh Hannanvash, DDS, MSD
- Eric Armakan, DDS
- Diana Batoon, DMD
- Maribel Santos-Cordero, DMD
- Brynn Leroux, DDS
- Dina Chehab, DDS
- Sara Eberle, RDH
- Jennifer White, DDS
- Sofya Kats, DDS
- Jennifer Huffman, DDS
- Justin Roche, MB ChB, MRCPCH, IBCLC
- Kate Roche, BSc, MISCP, IBCLC
- Cara Riek, DNP, RN, FNP-BC, IBCLC, FAANP
- Alisa Sacker, MD, IBCLC
- Ellen Carlin, CCC-SLP, COM®, IBCLC, CIMI
- Neel Bulchandani, DC, SOFT, CFT
- Toni-Ann Antoniato, MS, CCC-SLP, CLC
- Janine Stiene, MA, CCC-SLP, TSSLD
- Chelsie Goulet, DC
- Karrie Page, MSLP, R.SLP, COM®, IBCLC
- Lisa Paladino, MS, RN, CNM, IBCLC
- Melissa Mugno, OMT
- Sarah Hornsby, RDH
- Joy Lantz, RDH, PHDH, COM®, IBCLC
- Jessica Altemara, IBCLC
- Peter Vitruk, PhD, MInstP, CPhys
Hands-On Laser Labs
The 2024 Breathe and Thrive Symposium is not just a lecture-based event; it’s a hands-on experience designed to elevate your clinical skills to the next level. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to engage in hands-on laser labs to try out soft tissue surgical lasers firsthand. These labs will feature a range of simulations, from frenectomy procedures on pig-jaw cadavers to incisional, excisional, ablative, and non-ablative soft palate simulations. Whether you’re a seasoned laser surgeon or a newcomer, these labs offer a practical, real-world experience invaluable for mastering surgical laser techniques.
As an added benefit, lab participants will be provided the opportunity to obtain Laser Safety Basic Knowledge Certificates from the LIA at a discounted rate for ALSC members and Laser Dental Surgery Basic Knowledge Certificates from the ALSC complimentary upon completing an online quiz. This hands-on experience is included at no additional cost to attendees.
Venue and Lodging
The event will be hosted at the luxurious Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, in the heart of downtown San Diego. This prime location offers attendees easy access to the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter and the scenic San Diego Bay, making it an ideal setting for learning and leisure. The hotel boasts stunning waterfront views and top-tier amenities, ensuring all attendees a comfortable and enriching stay. Special room rates have been negotiated for symposium participants, available for those who secure their lodging before January 24, 2024. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience this exceptional venue while benefiting from discounted rates.
Early bird rates are available until December 1, 2024. For more information and to register, please visit Breathe and Thrive Symposium.
About the ALSC
Founded in 2017, the American Laser Study Club promotes science-based laser surgery, dentistry, and safety education. The ALSC aims to fill the void in current laser surgery and dentistry education and helps healthcare professionals excel in the efficient and safe application of laser energy.
Information, terms, conditions, program, schedule, and list of speakers in this communication are subject to change without prior notice.