Announcing Symposium Keynote Speakers
American Laser Study Club’s Inaugural Symposium is pleased to announce the outstanding line up of its Keynote Speakers:
- C. Kumar N. Patel, PhD, MS, the inventor of the CO2 laser;
- Scott A. Siegel, MD, DDS, the infant laser frenectomy pioneer;
- Robert A. Strauss, DDS, MD, FACS, a world-renowned laser oral and maxillofacial surgery educator, and
- One additional outstanding keynote presentation is in the works, pending time conflict resolution. Stay tuned!
The American Laser Study Club (ALSC) americanlaserstudyclub.org is dedicated to promoting Science-based Laser Surgery, Dentistry and Safety Education; and helping Physicians, Dentists, and Veterinarians to utilize laser energy in everyday practice in a safer and more efficient way. The ALSC also helps clinicians prepare for the certification exams with the ABLS.
Symposium will be held on April 6th – 8th, 2018, in Orlando, Florida! Abstracts submission deadline is December 31st. Symposium Co-Chairs are Annette Skowronski, DDS, FAGD, DABLS; Bob Convissar, DDS, FAGD; Noel Berger, DVM, MS, DABLS; and Peter Vitruk, PhD, DABLS.
Symposium is 3 days long and offers 3 tracks:
- Laser Frenectomy (tongue- and lip-tie revisions), laser dentistry and oral surgery, and laser dermatology and skin. Laser Frenectomy Session Co-Chairs are Cara Peterson Riek, DNP, RN, IBCLC, FNP-BC, DABLS; Karen Wuertz, DDS, PA, DABLS; and Scott A. Siegel, MD, DDS.
- Laser Dentistry and Oral Surgery Session Co-Chairs are Martin Kaplan, DMD, DABLS; Richard Winter, DDS, MAGD, DABOI/ID, DABLS; and Jan Bellows, DVM, DAVDC, ABVP.
- Laser Dermatology and Skin Surgery Session Co-Chairs are Warren Seiler, MD, DABLS; Dr. Shalini Kapoor, MD, CM, DABLS; and David D Duclos, DVM, DACVD.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- December 31st – Abstracts submission Deadline
- December 31st – Early Bird Registration Deadline
- April 6th-8th – Symposium Dates